Friday, April 18, 2008

Day 18 Costa Rica

Today was a fun day. A guy came in to stay at the place named Lorenzo . Him and I met up with my friends David and Agusto from Honduras with three of their friends and we had a great time at a Jazz Cafe. Later we went to prive' and I danced and hung with the guys until about 2am. It was a good time.

The next 4 days should be really interesting, I am going to a big club named Oblique tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday it looks like I will have tickets to basically a 48 hour music festival, biggest in latin america so that will be crazy and beyond that who knows. Duran Duran, Incubus, Smashing Pumpkins, Inreque Inglesias. Crazy time.

I think I am ready to come home now. I miss it and I am ready to get back to business I think, I am sure after the next 4 days of craziness it will feel like that even more.

-D

No comments: