Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 4 Afternoon

I might have been little quick on the judgment of this area. I just got off the phone of a Local Real Estate broker and she told me that basically my view is skewed and that I am in the middle of the wrong place which is Downtown San Jose.

She explained that people dont speak english alot in the areas I have been and that there is a whole other world to discover where not any woman I see is a hooker and that people dont get robbed every day, which is what its like where I am at. Also, that there are some really upscale and modern places in Escazu which is about 15 minutes away (she lives there). She also told me she doesnt even remember what this area looks like because its been so long since she came in to downtown because of the crime.

I think I am going to check it out tomorrow when I get back from the Tour. I was thinking of going to El Pueblo which is a bar/club complex near here tonight but I think I am going to find a way so source insect repellent for my trip tomorrow in lieu of that cause its going to take me all evening to pull that off.

-D

No comments: