Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day 8 In Costa Rica


Hey everyone. Today was pretty uneventful, which was a real change. I actually did some work with Jose. Latino people are so unique, and I really appreciate what the term "rat race" means better now that I can see a culture where that really isnt happening as much. Not having much exposure to an "old" culture where there is alot of continuity with previous generations alot further back in time, I am very amazed at how different it feels to be with people that really are native to a land.

I plan to go to Puerto Viejo (Old Port) and stay in a "Cabina" that is on the beach for 2 days. I am getting a little tired of all the craziness and hopefully this will be a restful mini-trip.

I wont have my laptop with me so I probably will be off the grid. I will write back when I get back here to mi Casa. 

No comments: