Friday, April 4, 2008

Costa Rica Day 3 Late

Well I am posting this kind of late.....things were hairy today. Jose and I got in to it about the fact that there was no ground wire attached to the heated shower head that was in the apartment. I dont like the idea of standing in a pool of water and reaching up to a shower head that is connected with Lamp Wire so I decided to extend my hotel stay until we can get that together.

I went back to the Restaraunt that was by the Hotel and I experienced US Hatred for the first time from a guy from holland that took out everything from his convictions about Al Gore as a fanaticist to the USA sticking their nose in everyones business on me. I defended myself well (dont know about the country tho). He was paired with an american guy who sweared that McCain was the answer because he supported nuclear energy. After some heated debating about the loss of american life and the idiocy of my government, I was privy to an instructional from these guys about how to handle Costa Rican Prostitutes. I guess I have finally figured out how the "other half" live. Thanks guys.

One thing is for sure, I am not at home.

I will update more tomorrow......off to sleep now.

-D

No comments: